Proven features and quality of a Provox device with the convenience of patient self-insertion, removal and cleaning.
- With clinician guidance, patients may insert or remove the NiD prosthesis themselves
- Sturdy, durable materials and construction
- Attached to a wide safety medallion to prevent it from falling into the tracheostoma
- Low airflow resistance
- Using dedicated cleaning tools, prosthesis may be cleaned while inside puncture or it may be removed for cleaning
- Available in 17Fr and 20Fr diameters, in the most popular lengths
Non-sterile, for single patient use.