Atos Medical has a long standing tradition of clinical evidence showing that our products perform well and are safe to use. Over the years, many studies have been performed with our products and we are proud to say that we have more and stronger evidence for our products than any of our competitors.
We continually initiate or participate in clinical studies all over the world. This is made possible through our close cooperation with ENT specialists and patients. Take our Provox voice prostheses for laryngectomees, for instance. The Provox System has been a success from the start and this success is supported by a long list of peer reviewed clinical documentation.
Our quarterly newsletter with trends, current information and literature regarding Atos products and their usage around the world. Below is the latest version to download.
- Commentary on the management of TL patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 Tracheostomy Guidance
- Managing HNC patients with trach/laryngectomy during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Safe management of laryngectomized patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
- NVIC tracheostomy protocol COVID-19
- and more!
Get news about Laryngectomy directly into your inbox
For a more detailed overview of all relevant publications on HMEs, Voice Prostheses and TheraBite, our Literature Reviews can be used. These are updated yearly. Below are some LitReviews that you are welcome to download for free.
- The Provox Voice Prostheis
- The Provox Vega Puncture Set
- The Provox ActiValve
- The Provox NID Voice Prosthesis
- Factors Influencing Device Lifetime
Clinical Evidence Series
The Clinical Evidence Series are documents on a specific topic, describing and summarizing the most relevant literature. Download one our documents from our Clinical Evidence Series below. It is free!
- Incidence of Reflux in Laryngectomees
- Consequences and Treatment of Reflux in Laryngectomees
- Comparisons of Primary and Secondary TEP
- Primary Puncture and Pharyngocutaneous Fistulae
- Comparison of Primary and Delayed Voice Prosthesis Fitting
- Evaluation of TE Puncture with Primary Voice Prosthesis Fitting
- Tracheoesophageal Puncture Stability and Resizing